Cordyceps is a rare species of plant widely used in clinical medicine Cordyceps locally called as "Yarchagumba or Yarsagumba" which literally means summer plant –winter insect. It has high commercial demand as tonic/aphrodisiac. Yarchagumba is a rare and unique herb that grows in the meadows above 3,500 meters (11,483 feet) in the Himalayan region of Nepal .
Medicinal Benefits :
- Yarchagumba strengthens lung and kidneys, increases energy and vitality, stops hemorrhage.
- traditionally been used for impotence, increase sperm production and increase blood production. it used as Natural Viagra.
- used specifically for excess tiredness, chronic cough, asthma, debility, anemia and to build the bone marrow..
- Reduce triglycerides and cholesterol level, thus promoting cardiovascular heath.
- Improve sexual function in men and also combat infertality in women.
- Controls liver, lung and kidney dysfunction.
- Protects against free radical damage and oxidative stress, thus slows down the effect of aging.
Chemical composition :